Corporate Management 4.0 with Governance, Risk and Compliance
|Course offered by:||Prof. Dr. Josef Scherer|
|Offering University:||TH Deggendorf|
|Subject Area:||Economic Sciences||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||16 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
What can you learn in this course?
The term “Industry 4.0” is omnipresent in the media and the working world itself is changing enormously due to the 4th Industrial Revolution.
The effects of the digital transformation and of "disruptive innovations" are not created by developing a new technology, but by companies strategically adapting to the digital world. Agile methods are being used in more and more companies. They rely on the speed and productivity of small cross-departmental teams that drive product and process innovations with great autonomy in close exchange with customers. This is how digital transformation can bring maximum value to businesses.
This course is designed to help you stay on track with these rapid developments and thus equip yourself for the ever-increasing demands on an “Integrated Management System” considering the principles of proper corporate management in the context of "Industry 4.0", digitization and globalization.
3) Mitigating effects on liability and other value contributions of a digitized Integrated management system 4.0
5) Terms that the “Prudent Businessman” and his employees need to know
6) What does digitization of business processes and enrichment with GRC methods and tools mean?
7) Company, environment, interested parties, risk and SWOT analyses: Everyone wants the same thing: No weakness in digitization and GRC
8) “Ready for takeoff”: The new tone from the top in the “Corporate Airship”
9) Governance: Interaction of corporate bodies, conscientious corporate governance and supervision
10) New goals in a new world
11) (Digitization) Vision / goals / strategy / planning
12) “Why does it often not work?”: Homo irrationalis versus fit & proper: Behavioral economics and business psychology
Course offered by
Since 1996, lawyer Prof. Dr. Josef Scherer is a professor for corporate law (compliance), risk and crisis management, restructuring and insolvency law at the Deggendorf Institute of Technology. Before that, he was working as a lawyer at several regional courts and as a judge at the regional court in a civil chamber.
Since 2012, he is board leader
of the directory of the International Institute for Governance, Management,
Risk and Compliance with the Deggendorf Institute of Technology as a competence
The main emphasis of his work and research is on manager liability, governance-, risk- and compliance-management, Integrated human workflow management systems and digitization as well as contract-, product liability, restructuring and insolvency law, employment law and human resource management.
Anna Lex finished her master degree studies of "International Economics and Business" at the university Passau in 2020.
Since September 2020, she is working at the „International Institute for Governance, Management, Risk & Compliance“.
Her occupation includes supporting the fields research and teaching, as well as the development and administration of several online courses of the Virtuelle Hochschule Bayern (vhb).
The course is basically for everybody interested, especially (but not only) for international (future) managers, executives and entrepreneurs, (future) department manager, lawyers, economists and consultants.
Confirmation of participation
When you have completed the course and passed the required tests, you can download a certificate of participation in PDF format in the last section of the course.