Personal growth in work, education, and life: The „Motivation Improvement Course“
|Course offered by:||Prof. Dr. Klaus Moser|
|Offering University:||Uni Erlangen-Nuremberg (FAU)|
|Subject Area:||Key Skills||Free of Charge|
|Average Workload:||15 Hours||Free of Charge||Enrol|
|Picture Credits: BlackBox/Open|
What can you learn in this course?
- Understand what motivation is and how motivation can be influenced
- Learn techniques in order to control motivation in a positive way
- Learn how to diagnose your own motivation
- Set up a personal motivation plan and control system
- Optimize personal motivation and performance in specific areas of life
The main content of the course is structured as follows:
- Understanding Motivation
- Diagnosing Motivation
- Fixing Motivation
Course offered by
Professor Klaus Moser
Klaus Moser studied psychology and
philosophy of sciences at the University of Mannheim. He received his
Ph.D. at the University of Hohenheim in
1989 followed by his habilitation in 1994. He has been Chair of Business and
Social Psychology at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg since
1998. His work focuses on personnel selection, marketing and assessment, as
well as employee surveys and organizational commitment.
Professor Emeritus Robert Pritchard
Bob Pritchard is a Professor Emeritus of Organisational Psychology and Management at the University of Central Florida. He received his Bachelor's degree from UCLA and his Ph.D. from the University of Minnesota. He has worked in the area of motivation and performance in organisations for over 35 years and has published 7 books and over 90 articles on the subject. His award-winning research program has developed techniques for improving motivation and organisational effectiveness that have been used by many organisations in the US and in other countries.
This course is for you, if:
- You want to understand and improve your own motivation at work or in other parts of your life.
- You want to understand and improve motivation in others at work or outside of it.
Confirmation of participation
After completion of the quiz questions, participants will be able to download a certificate of participation.